Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ho-Hum Pig's Bum...

It's been raining for a week & a half straight. I miss the sun. I could never live in Seattle.

I finally learned a Skillet song on drums. I recorded a video & posted it on Facebook, but I'm not too thrilled with how it turned out. I think a reshoot is in order later this week. I guess it was okay for a first attempt, but I just get frustrated when it feels like it went well & then I look back & it sucks. Good thing I'm going to be getting a whole lot of private lessons this fall.

Honestly nothing has been happening lately. I feel like I should blog more, but I don't ever do anything exciting. Everyone else's blogs are so thought-provoking or inspiring. Mine are just, "today I _____." There's nothing very interesting about that. I give you permission to stop reading right now. Haha.

Isaac gets here tomorrow! I'm excited about that...but it's kind of bittersweet, because I know it's the last time he's going to get to come visit for awhile. He starts classes later next week, & then when he finishes those classes I will be heading to Kenosha, where I won't see him for 9 months. I think the longest we've gone without seeing each other is 4 months. So that's kind of scary. But one of my problems is that I worry too much about little things & don't trust God enough. So this will be a good test. Because I won't have a choice.

I'm watching American Idol. I'm pretty much loving Alison's hair. It makes me want to get extensions. It's funny how when my hair is long I want to chop it, & when it's short I'm ready for it to be long again. I'm also totally itching to do some fun colors...maybe when I quit OG in August I will be able to. And I will get to put my nose ring back in!!! Yay!!!!

Okay this has been completely random & pointless. I want the rain to stop. So I can go outside. And do something that might actually be worth writing about. Ha.

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around "I won't see Isaac for 9 months" Ugh! You won't be able to go visit or have him come up?