Monday, October 27, 2008

Grey Would Be The Color If I Had A Heart

I've become very angry lately. Like I don't have a heart. There's a big void there that's completely incapable of loving another human being in the way that I love him. I can't go anywhere or do anything without thinking of him. All I wanted was to spend forever with him...& he didn't feel the same. The last thing I heard was "I have to go" before he hung up on me. Five years together & I didn't even get a goodbye.

I don't feel anything but pain...& hate. I hate seeing happy couples all around me. I hate that it was supposed to be me. I'm angry with God for the first time in my life, & I hate that too. I don't know how I will ever recover from this, & I just don't care. I have never felt pain like this before, & I don't know how I will ever sleep again. He was the love of my life. I believe you only get one.

No comments: