What a day. I had to work this morning--& train, no less, so I was there about twice as long as normal. I like training normally but today was rough. My trainee was a little slow, & since she was a Day 5 (of 5 total days) she was taking all my tables. So I only made $32 for five hours, which kinda sucks...I mean, it's not BAD, but it's not really GOOD either. And anyway, my least favorite shifts EVER are saturday morning shifts. I don't know why.

Last night I went to Tanya's to help her out with this "Play With The Pros" promotion thing that CGS does every so often. Basically she had to play online on XBOX with a bunch of random people & answer all their questions about what it's like to be a pro gamer. So my job was to take pictures of her playing (to send to her GM to post on the site--you can tell we were taking them very seriously, haha) & write down the gamertags of every single person that she played with because she had to send a message out to all of them afterwards. And then we played RockBand, haha. Love that game....I just noticed I wear that Skillet hat alot when I don't feel like fixing my hair. Haha.
Tanya & I came up with a good idea for our all-girl band with a guy lead singer. She's going to play guitar, & I'll play drums, & Isaac can play bass & sing. But me & her will wear tuxedos & top hats & carry canes, & Isaac will have to wear a prom dress. And then I will have a long drum solo & Tanya will go into the audience & beat people with her cane. And then when I'm done with my drum solo I will throw my sticks at the audience & nail some people in the head. And Isaac will twirl around in his dress. Hey, people buy tickets to Ozzy's shows & he used to eat live bats. You probably don't find this as funny as we did at two in the morning all hyped up on caffeine, but believe me, at the time we were in tears laughing over it.
Tonight I'm going to try & go to church with Cristen & Sarah...we're not sure what time it starts though so I hope it works out. But I'm tired & I think I'm going to go work in some practice time before I crash out for good.
1 comment:
Hey I laughed at this post! I want to be part of this band. I can shop for Isaac's dress. Your dad used to call me robo-shopper.
Post a Comment