Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I Have Learned..."

"...that you never leave your partner, especially in a fire."

I went to see "Fireproof" with my parents tonight, I would highly reccomend it for anyone who has ever been in a relationship, or is in a relationship, or ever will be in a relationship. It's not as cheesy as Christian movies usually are, though the acting is a bit dodgy in spots. The point is clear & well-stated, & I think it's something that everyone can apply to their own lives in one way or another. I found myself really being able to relate to all of the lead characters in some way, they all represent very different walks of life.

I had another photoshoot today, a girl I work with wanted some pictures to send out on Christmas cards. It was REALLY windy today, so I hope they turn out all right & she likes them...yet another reason I have people set their own rates. I'm not a professional or anything, so I want people to be able to pay for what they feel I deserve & not feel like they're being ripped off. I think there are some really good shots though, I'll be posting them on my photo site (http://flickr.com/photos/everydayhistoryphotography)
so feel free to check them out in a few days & leave comments either here or on the site (though I think you may have to have an account there to comment).

I really need a vacation. People say, "How can you need a vacation, you only work 4 days a week!" That may be, but it's still monotonous (I have no idea how to spell that) & if I get one more $2 tip I think I may strangle someone.

The Dunns are here, so I guess that's all for now.

No comments: