Friday, November 14, 2008

Now I Will Be Warm.

Today I went shopping with my Mom. Got myself a metronome & drum key at Guitar Center, then went to the mall. Got some new boots to wear in NY that will supposedly keep my feet warm in -4° & a new coat. I'm really not a fan of coats, they're so bulky. Actually, I'm pretty much just not a fan of winter. I hate the cold. It's too hard to try & look cute when you're wearing like 10 layers, & besides that I just hate that feeling of that cold wind that feels like it goes right through you. And I miss flip-flops.

"The Break-Up" is on tv. I really hate this movie, but somehow I can't stop watching it. Reminds me a bit of my life in alot of ways, unfortunately. But "Lipstick Jungle" is on tonight, & that is my new favorite show. In fact it just started, so I'm off to watch it with a big bowl of ice cream.

No comments: