I've decided that since Isaac & I won't be together on Valentine's Day, we'll do our own V-Day on sunday when we get to St. Louis. So tonight I've been wrapping gifts & planning out the evening. Anyone know of any good, not-too-expensive restaurants in St. Louis?
I need to finish decorating my room. I have a Twilight poster, wooden "movie tickets" that I got from my parents, & my "Que Sera Sera" sign that I need to hang. Maybe I can talk my dad into helping with that tonight. Speaking of "Que Sera Sera," I've been contemplating tattoos lately, & I've started considering getting that one. I like what it means ("whatever will be, will be"), & it sort of became a nickname, so it makes me think of my mom...it might be a good one for me to consider getting. More so than any kind of image, I think. I've started to narrow down the options...I'm going to start doing some mock ups & then I'll post them here.
EDIT: Okay, here are my top 3 tattoo ideas. Which one do you think is best? Click to make them bigger.
1. Invincible Symbol

WHAT IT MEANS TO ME:
This symbol was designed by John Cooper of Skillet & means "Invincible," based off of their song by the same name. The premise behind it is that when you give your life to Christ, your old self dies & you are reborn into an invincible life, because even after your body dies, your spirit is alive in Christ.
2. Que Sera Sera

WHAT IT MEANS TO ME:
I've already been over this one a bit...means "Whatever will be, will be." It was also my nickname as a kid.
3. Whispers In The Dark

WHAT IT MEANS TO ME:
The words are lyrics from a Skillet song (God promising that he will never leave us alone even in the darkest nights), & the music notes behind it are the first few bars of the drum music for the same song.
2 comments:
i like the invincible one a lot..where would you get it?
I like them all. The invincible one would be a good tool to share Christ with people (depending on where it is, I guess) because you'll have to explain it all the time.
I just called you lol.
One more day!
Post a Comment