Wednesday, October 29, 2008

S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D!

So last night I logged into my online bank account & come to find out someone used my debit card. That will definitely leave you feeling violated. I have no idea where they got my info but it definitely freaks me out a bit. So I had to go to the bank & get my card deactivated & order a new one & they have to do an investigation & it's all a big headache.

Today has been so hard. I keep wondering if he's with her. Does she look like me? Does she like the same bands? Does she know about me?

Work was blah. People just don't get it. If your food comes out slow, don't take it out of my tip, I'm not the one cooking it. If I put a 50% discount on your check because you had to wait for said food, don't leave a $2 tip. I think people think I make minimum wage which is $6-$7 an hour. Nope! I make $2.13 an hour. And that will probably never change. But I have a different blog for these rants & raves.

Ummmm, what else. Nothing really happened today. I'm trying to stay busy; blogging helps. I'm just overly stressed right now, & I'm dreading Halloween. It brings back too many memories. I'm so ready for this year to be over, I need a new start.

I just realized today that I will be in NYC on Thanksgiving AND Christmas Day...& it's so weird, but I started to think, "What will I eat?" Haha. My Mom has always made a HUGE Thanksgiving meal, so it will be strange to eat out somewhere. I can't really picture eating anything but "Thanksgiving food." And Christmas will be strange, because my sister always wakes me up early & we go downstairs & eat bubble cake & pass out gifts & then we all go around & open presents one at a time, & then we go to a movie. I wonder what we'll be doing this year? We can't really take all the gifts to New York...I mean, I guess we'll take my sister's...I dunno. It will all be very different this year.

I really hate change. I want everything to stay the same. But I want everything to be different. I'm so stressed about my life right now. Good time to take up drumming I guess, because it's a great stress outlet to beat the crap out of my skins. Except then I'll have to buy new heads, & I'm broke. Which is another reason I'm stressed. I'm excited for my first lesson tomorrow though. I'll have to find something else to occupy my afternoon--it's been 2 days & already I'm losing it.

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Found your blog today from Shannon's. Hope you don't mind me following you. You can read my blog but it's mostly boring mom stuff.

So very sorry you're hurting. I'd give you advice but it's probably the same you've already heard from another mom. Just remember, we're old and smart.
~~Laura

Anonymous said...

hey sorry i haven't commented in forever. my neighbor's forgot to pay for their internet so i couldn't steal it.

how much pain i know you are in makes me want to throw up, and i'm so sad for you. i'm glad you have a new project to throw yourself into. i haven't heard of the new book you're reading, but it sounds good. did you read blue like jazz? i hated it. but the same author wrote searching for God knows what, and it's like a totally different person wrote it. i would suggest reading it.