Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Okay, It's Official.

Isaac & I are getting back together. No more whining from me! Haha! Well, not about that. For now. Either he's coming to visit me or I'm going to visit him at the end of January. I cannot wait. After all this hurting & hoping & praying, it's finally working out.

Yesterday I went shopping with my parents & bought way too much stuff. Haha. I bought this journal at Barnes & Noble that's freakin cool, it's hardcover & says "Just when the caterpillar thought life was ending, it became a beautiful butterfly" on the cover. I don't know why I bought it--I have WAY too many empty journals. But it just really struck me, & I have to think of something really great to put in it. At the mall I spent my Hot Topic gift card in about thirty seconds. Haha. I got a Team Edward tee, a Paramore tee that says, "There is something I see in you, It might kill me, But I want it to be true," & a REALLY cute black & white striped bag that says PARAMORE in huge pink glitter letters. Love it.

Work tonight was insane! It felt like a friday rather than a monday! I made $30 in tips plus my hourly, I think I'm doin alright there.

Not much else to say...I need to start saving money. Christmas killed me. Haha.

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

I'm so far behind!!! I had to read five of your posts to get caught up. I'm so excited to hear it's not over with Isaac. Sometimes I think you just have to be apart to know if you can be together. I guess my only advice would be to walk softly and carry a big stick lol.

Sorry I didn't get to see you. We had a fun coffee break with W & N.