Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All Aloney, On My Owny.

Isaac left on monday. I'm sad. I'm so ready for him to just move here. And to get married. Because honestly, I don't see marriage changing my life THAT much, except that he would live here, & we would live together.

I've been drumming alot lately. It's amazing how much fun I have. Today I played "Never Alone" by BarlowGirl over & over & over & over until my arms were numb. I did a video of it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoFQdkkQtmM...it's okay. I plan to make a better one once I learn the song better, & also because I messed up the end. Bad. Haha. But it's not too bad, I think, considering I started learning it a few days ago & I've done all of it by ear.

Speaking of drumming, I just found out that England has a "School of Rock"...sort of like the movie! No, just kidding. No, idk. ANYWAY, I guess they've been trying to get approved to work with that school to get one over here in the States, & this semester we are officially getting our own School of Rock...at the University of Central Oklahoma! How perfect is that. I am by no means good enough to go there this year, but I think if I practice really hard & keep taking lessons I will be good enough to go there in the fall of 2010. I still really want to go to SOW in Wisconsin though, but the best part of UCO is that there's an OSU campus 20 mins away where Isaac could take fire science courses. So I'm at a crossroads, because UCO is close by & would teach me some great drum technique, & SOW is far away in Wisconsin, but it would teach me drumming AND how to develop my relationship with God. So we will see. I'm going to pray about it. I have a whole year.

Nothing much else going on...picked up a shift at work last night & I made $40 in tips, plus my hourly, which is REALLY good for ToGo on a slow tuesday night, lemme tell ya. And Shannon's dad came in & ordered food, & left me a really good tip & it made me happy. I just love him, he's so funny. Today I was off, & I took my Mom out to eat for her birthday (which is tomorrow, but I have to work), & then my sister came home & we went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory where I ate entirely too much. Blah. Tonight I am going to IHOP with Cristen, where I will NOT eat anything...maybe a salad, but nothing else. I need to quit being a fatty.

I guess that's all for now...btw, was anyone else pissed at the finale of The Bachelor? I mean, what was up with that?!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

i was so pissed you dont even know.
i was mad, then i felt like i understood what he meant but now im mad again cause he was a frickin liar. let's see what he has to say to ellen tomorrow..